Thursday 5 July 2012

Space


Marvel at the splendour of the cosmic beauty, 
hot, passionate like the roaring fires of stellar fusion
I bask in your coronal warmth. 
A pull, a draw, gravitational - Hold me down. 
What is this feeling? gasping amazement, 
my breath taken away in the vacuum 
as I gaze at the distant twinkles, 
beautiful, rich, alluring. 

In the midst of this dark, shining beauty, 
Cupid draws his celestial bow. Taught and tense, 
the strings - forces invisible - fling forth 
their meteoric arrows, 
and orbits, plotted, predictable 
Place me in their path.  
Pull me from my black, black hole - This dense 
oppressive singularity and let me orbit in your pull. 
An ever present satellite. 
Let us be for all our Aeon days 
in supernova happiness. 

The Universe is expanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment